Get Ready For Motherhood!
Everything you need to know about becoming a new mum, written by a mum who has been there three times and is about to produce a fourth!
We’ve created this course so you can navigate the transition from a bump inside to a beautiful challenge outside with ease. based on the feedback of hundreds of mum who could all identify with the words ‘Why didn’t anyone tell me?’. Like traditional antenatal courses we guide you through the usual content such as giving birth but we also delve into the things that they don’t tell you, such as how you’ll feel after birth, how to prioritise your wellbeing and how to overcome the common new mum challenges. This course will leave you feeling calm, confident and well prepared for becoming a fabulous new mummy!
The course covers:
• Understanding your expectations verses reality.
• Having a positive mental attitude for your birth, no matter what happens.
• What you really need to know about giving birth.
• What to expect after the birth, aptly called ‘you’ll thank us later’.
• How to take care of your mental health as a new mum.
• 4 practical, personalised action plans to look after wellbeing.
• 2 ‘to-do’ checklists to help you get everything ready.
• How to overcome the 6 most common new mum challenges.
• Practical ‘how-tos’ for looking after a baby.
• Top tips from other mums and so much more… phew it’s exhausting. Oh, we’ll tell you all about being exhausted and how to help yourself with that too (bye bye sleep).
You will also join the Mummy Social private friendship group where you can:
• Meet other like minded new mums.
• Find and give advice and support.
• Make new friends, who are all in the same boat as you.
So save yourself from feeling like you’ve been slapped around the face with a dose of motherhood reality, thinking ‘Why didn’t anyone tell me?’ and take the course – it’s a PDF download so you can read it anytime, anywhere! It’s like chatting to a friend and while we’re on the subject of friends come and join the Mummy Social Friendship group on Facebook where you can make new friends with mums in the same boat as you.
Sign up and join the tribe!
Q. Is the course fun to do?
Yes! Written by other mums, it’s just like chatting to a friend with fun activities and downloads to fill in (get your best stationery at the ready) so grab a cuppa, get comfy on the sofa and get stuck in! (It’s a PDF download so you can read it on your phone whenever you like or print it out).
Q. Who is the content written by?
The course content is written by experienced mums, who also have five years experience working with thousands of other mums – we know what we are talking about when it comes to becoming a new mum! The content also includes professional information and links to other resources, giving you the best of both worlds!
Q. Can I make friends on this course?
Absolutely! Everyone who signs up to the course will have access to the private Mummy Social Facebook group where you’ll be able to chat to other likeminded mums-to-be and experienced mums, make new friends, find support and share the wonderful world of motherhood! Come join us!
Q. Is this course really right for me?
It depends if you want to go into motherhood essentially ‘in the dark’, or if you’d like to have a heads up on what it’s really like being a new mum. If you would like to feel more confident, more relaxed, more in control and more clued-up before your baby arrives then this course will be a brilliant investment for you!